September 6, 2022
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
Other information that may be collected shall include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Profile information, such as usernames and passwords, interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses;
- Feedback and correspondence, such as information you provide in your responses to surveys, when you participate in market research activities, report a problem with Service, receive customer support or otherwise correspond with us;
- Financial information, such as your credit card or other payment card details;
- Transaction information, such details about purchases you make through the Service and billing details;
- Usage information, such as information about how you use the Service and our interactions with you;
- Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them;
- Financial information, such as bank account number and bank routing number; financial assets holdings; and
- Technical information, such as your Ethereum wallet address, application programming interface (API)-key and network information regarding transactions.
UNCHAIND LABS WILL LIKELY NEVER ASK FOR YOU TO SHARE ANY INFORMATION IN REGARDS TO YOUR PRIVATE KEYS OR WALLET SEED.
This information will be used in the following ways:
- To provide Services- to enable you to access and use our Services.
- To deliver products and Services- to enable us to deliver any potential services to you.
- To process and complete transactions- to enable us to send you proposals, purchase confirmations, receipts, and other related information.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations- to enable us to complete any Services in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations that may be regarding those Services.
- To communicate with you- via email or other forms of communication, to enable us to work with you as we provide any potential Services that you may seek.
- To ensure compliance, fraud prevention, and safety- We may use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
UNCHAIND LABS wants to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP“) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. We reserve the right to use this data to provide you with better Services.
This Policy is effective as of September 6, 2022. We expressly reserve the right to occasionally update these terms without the notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is solely your responsibility to review this Website and this Policy from time to time to familiarize yourself with potential modifications. Your continued use of this Website will consistently constitute acknowledgement of the updated Policy and your agreement to these updated terms.
Our website uses these “cookies“ to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. However, if you choose to refuse our cookies, you may have limited use to our Services.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information and UNCHAIND LABS strives to use commercially reasonable means of protecting it. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Agreement of this Policy acknowledges that UNCHAIND LABS is not responsible for any and all security issues that arise from use of the Website.
Use of the Website, or the Services therein, is only permissible by those above the age of majority in their jurisdiction or by those under the age of majority with the advice and consent of their parents/legal guardians. This is consistent with the requirements of Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). UNCHAIND LABS is not responsible for any and all issues or disputes that arise from your violation of this clause.
UNCHAIND LABS may assign this Policy or any part of it without restrictions. You may not assign this Policy or any part of it to any third party.
Terms and Termination
This Policy, in its entirety, will become effective in relation to you upon your start of use of this Website and will remain in effect until terminated by UNCHAIND LABS or your cease of use of the Website.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue
This Policy and the rights of the parties hereunder shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, without regard to its conflict of laws rules or choice of law principles. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims made by either party against the other shall be within the state and federal courts located in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.