Terms of Service Policy of UNCHAIND LABS LLC
September 6, 2022
The following Terms of Services (The “Agreement”) apply to your uses of UNCHAIND LABS, including any functions, content, and/or services offered on Solidity.io (The “Website”).
Please read the Agreement carefully prior to starting use of the Website, because by using the website you expressly accept and agree to be bound and to abide by these Terms of Services.
This Agreement is effective as of September 6, 2022. We expressly reserve the right to occasionally update these Terms without the notice to you. You acknowledge and agree that it is solely your responsibility to review this Website and this Agreement from time to time to familiarize yourself with potential modifications. Your continued use of this Website will consistently constitute acknowledgement of the updated Terms of this Agreement and agreement to these updated Terms.
Your use of this website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substantive content of your communications throughout this Website.
Use of the Website, or the Services therein, is only permissible by those above the age of majority in their jurisdiction or by those under the age of majority with the advice and consent of their parents/legal guardians. This is consistent with the requirements of Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
By submitting information or otherwise communicating with the Website, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
- Is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies
- Victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as “spamming“), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives
You agree that we may at any time, and at our sole discretion, terminate your membership, account, or other affiliation with our site without prior notice to you for violating any of the above provisions.
In addition, you acknowledge that we will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that all content presented to you on this Website is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws, and is the sole property of UNCHAIND LABS.
You are only permitted to use the content as expressly authorized by us or the specific content provider. Except for a single copy made for personal use only, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any documents or information from this Website in any form or by any means without prior written permission from us or the specific content provider, and you are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on this Website.
UNCHAIND LABS may assign this Agreement or any part of it without restrictions. You may not assign this Agreement or any part of it to any third party.
Term and Termination
This Agreement, in its entirety, will become effective in relation to you upon your start of use of this Website and will remain in effect until terminated by UNCHAIND LABS or your cease of use of the Website.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue
This Agreement and the rights of the parties hereunder shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, without regard to its conflict of laws rules or choice of law principles. Exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any claims made by either party against the other shall be within the state and federal courts located in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.